How can I pay?
1. Our preferred method of payment is by secure credit card payment using our ANZ gateway. Once you are happy with your order proceed to checkout where our website will direct you to the credit card payment facility.
2. You can also complete the sale on-line using the online shopping cart and choosing to pay by direct credit. Our bank details will appear at the end of the shopping cart and you can deposit the amount into our National Bank account. Please reference with your name or order number.
Our bank details are:
Top Pro New Zealand (2011) Ltd
3. Alternatively you can pay by Cheque. Please make cheques payable to Top Pro New Zealand 2011 Ltd, and post to 10 Theban Place, Glenfield, Auckland 0629.
How long will my order take? Freight and postage
To the North Island allow 2-3 working days.
To the South Island 3-4 working days.
We use Fastways Courier Service.
The weight of one dobok weighs from 700gms to 1kg depending on size and model. The cost of our courier service within New Zealand is $6.50 to North Island addresses and $7.50 to South Island addresses. Fastways orders a track and trace service. If you order has not arrived within 4 working days and we have not contacted you please contact us to track your parcel.
Shipping to an overseas address as follows: any address in Australia is $15.00 to $25.00 depending on parcel size, to Canada $25.00, to other Asia destinations such as Taiwan, Singapore the cost is $25.00 for 1-2 doboks.
For other countries and bulk orders please contact us regarding your shipping requirements.
Stock and Prices
While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. All the prices shown on this site are in New Zealand dollars and inclusive of GST at 15%. Prices remain valid as published on the web site and we reserve the right to change our prices from time to time.
Care of Uniforms
To ensure the protection of embroidery, it is advisable to close the velcro front of the uniform top and perhaps even turn the trousers inside-out to avoid catching the embroidery.
It is advisable NOT to soak the uniform in "Stain Removal" products as these may remove colour from badges or trimming.
Goods are normally dispatched within 48 hours of completion of order. Completion of means that the goods are fully paid for. If we are unable to dispatch your order within 7 days, we will contact you by phone or e-mail with an estimated dispatch date and offer you the option of canceling the order. No credit card transactions will take place if the item you ordered is not in stock.
Our Returns Policy
If goods purchased are defective in any way please contact us immediately to notify us of the defect. We will make full reimbursement or exchange the goods. In this instance, we will refund any shipping costs. If goods purchased do not fit or you wish to exchange the colour of a product please contact us. In this instance shipping will not be refunded.
Any information collected about you will be stored securely and will not be distributed to any other parties. Information will only be used in conjunction with the Top Pro New Zealand business.
This site uses minimum 128 bit SSL encryption. SSL will allow you to send information to Top Pro NZ on the World Wide Web in an encrypted manner. This means that any information (Credit card details, text, forms, etc.) that are transmitted from customers to toppro.co.nz from a SSL-capable Web browser will be completely encrypted.
Conditions of use of this website
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website to be damaged in any way or access to it to be interrupted.
You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
• for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
• to send, use or reuse any material in breach of copyright or privacy or for any mass mailings which may be considered "spam"